Mobile Denture Services Provide Many Benefits:
- Personalized Service to Personal Care Homes, Assisted Living Residences and Hospitals.
- We come to you, eliminating the need to depend on others to take you to appointments.
- Bad weather is never an issue.
- Families of our clients can be reassured that we really spend the time to take care of all your loved one’s denture needs.
Mobile Denture Services Available for Full or Partial Dentures
- Denture Repairs and Denture Assessments.
- Relines or Rebase with Soft Liners "for Comfort"
- Fit New Complete and Partial Dentures
- Denture Identification (Names in Dentures)
Why We Provide Mobile Denture Services in Winnipeg
Simply so our Clients Enjoy Eating Again
Thirty years of experience has proven that we can improve the quality of life for our clients. Once natural teeth are lost the gums and supporting bone that the dentures sit on will never stop shrinking and the denture teeth wear out causing an ill fit over time. Our services can restore a proper fit enabling them to eat and chew their food better for improved nutrition and health.
Mobile Denture Services are Currently Available in Winnipeg at:
- The Saul and Claribel Simkin Centre- 20 years as resident denturist
- Thorvaldson Assisted Living Care Centre
- Other personal care homes, assisted living homes or hospitals in the Winnipeg area.
Become a Daien Denture Mobile Service Client:
Our program provides all of the denture services that we offer in our offices. Wherever you reside We can come to you!
The first appointment: On our first visit we will examine and assess the client’s denture fit and needs. Then we will provide a recommended treatment plan and the related fees to the client or their family (contact) Once approved we will schedule the appropriate appointment.